Monday, November 16, 2009

i was out of your league and you were 20,000 beneath the sea

got back from an exhausting weekend in Dublin late last night.  still too tired to write about it all, but that post will come soon.  slept in very late today, then had a presentation for my internship tutorial after class.  the amount of work i do here for 4 credits per class is laughable.  it blows my mind that i manage to do LESS work than a normal semester, because i'm pretty sure i already mastered my 'least amount of effort for maximum returns' approach to school.  

i have exactly one month left in london and i'm very sad to realize that means i have exactly 1/3 of my time here left to go.  although i do have a very jam packed few weeks left and i can't wait to do everything we have planned!!!! i even have my ical all set to go with a big list of to dos (i have a little ocd in me)










No comments:

Post a Comment