Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kate and Fur

October 31st

There are many markets in London, and the one I was the most excited to go to was Camden Market. It is GINORMOUS. It’s made up of many smaller markets that intertwine all over the place and sells anything you could ever want. There’s food, clothes, vintage stuff, jewelry, everything. You get lost every 5 minutes as all the paths twist and turn and go underground then over bridges. I loved it.

I had been on a search for a Kate Moss shirt ever since meeting a bartender who was wearing one at the Sun Inn Splendor. And to my delight I found an amazing one at Camden. It is my new favorite article of clothing, but probably not my most versatile because it is of her giving the finger... Not appropriate many places I guess, but I just couldn’t not walk away with it.  I also found a big gray fur vest at a vintage shop. I can’t wait to wear it in Wisconsin and get many many stares.

After being completely overwhelmed by stimulus we started heading home, but not before buying fried bananas and blowing our taste buds away.

No comments:

Post a Comment